Latest Updates

Band camp and medication information

Posted on July 21, 2015 at 3:50 PM

To all parents that have children with prescription medication needed at band camp: We need them to go to the website and print off the "London City Schools Physician's Request for the Administration of Medication by School Personnel" form.

It needs to be completed & signed by their doctor or nurse practitioner before your child can go to camp.

If the link above does not work, visit and click  the More tab, then Document tab, and then click on PHYSICIAN FORM FOR RX.

If your child is not taking any prescription meds, they do NOT need to complete this form.

If you do not have access to a printer, Mrs. Fugate has some copies printed out the forms and would like to give them to the students at practice tonight to have their parents/guardians complete & obtain a MD or CNP signature on this form.

I realize there is not much time for this, however, I need these forms completed PRIOR TO LEAVING FOR BAND CAMP.

Categories: LHS Band

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.